Koropi-Peania main sewerage networks and sewage treatment plant
|Koropi-Peania main sewerage networks and sewage treatment plant|
|Region of Attiki, Athens, Greece|
|Region of Attiki |
|2013 - on going|
|The Project refers to the detailed and construction design of the Municipalities of Koropi and Peania Main Sewerage Network and Sewage Treatment Plant, East Attiki, Athens, Greece|
|Construction Design of 17.0 km, Φ300 – Φ1100 Sewerage Networks |
|Treatment Plant proposed works included:|
- Screening, Pretreatment
- Primary Treatment, Sedimentation
- Activated Sludge Secondary Treatment
- Nitrogen & Phosphorus Removal
- Sedimentation tanks
- UV Disinfection
- Sludge Treatment and Disposal
- Sea Outfall 1.0 km
- Population Equivalent 136,000 ca
- STP Capacity 25,000 m3/d
- Forecast for TSE Irrigation after Tertiary Treatment
- Evaluation of existing sewerage networks studies.
- Detailed and Structural Design of Main Sewerage Networks.
- Detailed and Structural Design of Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Detailed and Structural Design of Sea Outfall.
- Preparation of Main Sewerage Networks Construction Documents.
- Preparation of Sewage Treatment Plant Construction Documents.
- Preparation of Sea Outfall Construction Documents.